Wichita investors

3 Replies

Good evening everyone,

Any Wichita or neighboring county investors around who are active in REI interested in discussing the Wichita area market right now? Recently moved to the area and ready to jump into the business but it also helps when there are like minded individuals around who I could converse with. Thanks!

Hello Guys,

I have two rentals, one in Wichita and one in Derby. I just started fall of 2015 so I'm still pretty green myself.  Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to help you out with.

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

I'm looking at a few units in the area but I am getting a little bit scared after looking at how long some of the similar rentals have been listed for rent. Are there any areas you guys would avoid all together besides the obvious high crime areas? Are there any areas that are notorious for high vacancies? I am looking at small single family units (condos, houses, etc...)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you