Apartament complex

5 Replies

I need professional  help with my numbers. 

Is it a good deal or no?

I have all the numbers from 2015.

Asking price: 1.6M

46 units

Gross income yearly:

$292,386.88

Total Expenses: $120,887.82

Estimated Net income: $171,499.06

With minimum renovation the rent can be increased. 

Thank you in advance!!!

That actually looks like a pretty nice deal from those numbers. I don't see a budgeting for capex, and I would like to know what "misc labor" entails, but I like it so far. Right on 1.5% rule. What is the condition of the building? any deferred maintenance to know about? How about the area? I like these numbers though. 

I need to check about that misc. Labor.

And yes ,by driving by I can tell it's going to need some maintenance in the near future. I have other projections numbers as well, how do I send over to you?

Tnks Rosston. 

@Rosston 

forgot to mention,  the area is not so good . 

Originally posted by @Jonatas Silva :

I need to check about that misc. Labor.

And yes ,by driving by I can tell it's going to need some maintenance in the near future. I have other projections numbers as well, how do I send over to you?

Tnks Rosston. 

Shoot me a message with those! 

Do you know how much maintenance and how much it would cost? And what class of area is it? A, B, C?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here