Virtual Assistant Packages

4 Replies

Hi everyone!

For those investors who have had experience with using a Virtual Assistant (VA), please shed some light on what types of packages you might find the most useful.

For example:

A Lead nurturing package where your VA can take lead calls for you or follow up with your leads and update your notes in your CRM software.

A Marketing package where your VA updates your craigslist ads, creates custom marketing materials and puts your direct mailers together.

A Property research package where your VA compiles potential investment properties for you from the MLS, and run's comparables for you.

A Data entry package where your VA scrub's/compiles list's for you.

What types of services could you benefit most from? Thanks for the input!

@Shaunda Hayes I  tried doing the virtual assistant biz and although I didn't have time...ahem failed. I still get request from people who tell me the following "I need help calling my leads, following up, converting leads, etc." Everyone I meet and know have some kind of issues talking with someone over the phone. So I would say the following.

A Lead nurturing package where your VA can take lead calls for you or follow up with your leads and update your notes in your CRM software (I would just add converting leads into appointments, and then into sales.)

@Edgar U. thank you for the input! That was definitely some useful information. I can definitely agree that working with a VA is not for everyone. But I think sometimes success with a VA can translate directly to the specific VA that is being used. I have heard many complaint's about VA's from investor's, "the accent is too thick", "they are overseas and can't make call's to the U.S.", "I have to send back too many edit's". I am a firm believer that hiring a VA does take a few tries, but when you finally find the right one, the partnership can prove to be extremely beneficial.

Hi @Shaunda Hayes

I'm starting to define what I need in a VA, but have not yet hired one. I have a full time job, and have trouble making RE phone calls during the day, especially since most of my leads are coming off Craigslist where opportunities have less than perfect information. I'd be very interested in seeing a package for someone who could make 20 to 30 outgoing phone calls or inquiry emails per day, from a pre-selected list of opportunities, and fill in a standard grid of information like asking price, rents, address, % occupied, offering seller financing, etc.

Hi @Daniel Hanson  

So it sounds like you would benefit from a lead nurturing and data entry package. I may actually have some information that could be of use to you, I will PM you. Thanks so much for the input!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.