Quickest way to netting 10k per month??

5 Replies

Hey BP!! I'm new to this world and I'm excited to get started. My goal is to replace my current income of 10k per month, now I realize there is going to be many ways to get there however I wanted to get some feedback from you guys and gals. What is the quickest/best way to get to my goal of 10k net per month? I have 40k to start with. I'm attracted to multifamily deals as of now but want to remain open. I would like to have them with a property manger if possible because I'm also running a trucking company.  Feel free to ask questions on my scenario.. Thanks in advance !! 

717-507-6601

unless you have 1 million to invest, netting 10k per month is going to take a  l o n g time. 40k will not get you a house, will get you to update a house or two at around $300 cashflow per month.

there are many threads on here about getting to 15k per month, getting to 20k per month. lots of good feedback on there. i just gave you the quick explanation.

With 40k, I would look into private money to do a buy and flip... try to profit 50k and then do it again. That's close to your average of 10k a month.

@George P. Thanks I appreciate the feedback this is a long term goal, I figured I will need about a hundred doors to do this if I have debt on everything.. I was trying to find a thread similar I will look again. Thanks  

717-507-6601

it will take fewer than 100. i'd say around 30-40 depending on the deals you can get. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.