Quickest way to netting 10k per month??

5 Replies

Hey BP!! I'm new to this world and I'm excited to get started. My goal is to replace my current income of 10k per month, now I realize there is going to be many ways to get there however I wanted to get some feedback from you guys and gals. What is the quickest/best way to get to my goal of 10k net per month? I have 40k to start with. I'm attracted to multifamily deals as of now but want to remain open. I would like to have them with a property manger if possible because I'm also running a trucking company.  Feel free to ask questions on my scenario.. Thanks in advance !! 

unless you have 1 million to invest, netting 10k per month is going to take a  l o n g time. 40k will not get you a house, will get you to update a house or two at around $300 cashflow per month.

there are many threads on here about getting to 15k per month, getting to 20k per month. lots of good feedback on there. i just gave you the quick explanation.

With 40k, I would look into private money to do a buy and flip... try to profit 50k and then do it again. That's close to your average of 10k a month.

@George P. Thanks I appreciate the feedback this is a long term goal, I figured I will need about a hundred doors to do this if I have debt on everything.. I was trying to find a thread similar I will look again. Thanks  

@Sam Albert I was thinking of doing that in order to ratchet up to some more capital Thanks for your input!! 

it will take fewer than 100. i'd say around 30-40 depending on the deals you can get. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here