Has anyone formed a partnership b/n a flipper and a B&H Investor?

1 Reply

Seems like there's a natural fit for a flipper and a buy and hold investor to partner and do things like the BRRR strategy - was wondering if anyone has created that sort of partnership and how you structured it?

I'm a Buy and Hold investor and I recently met someone who only does flips and i'm just trying to see how we might work together for both our benefits.

Right now she funds her own flips (cash buys) and turns them around in 6ish weeks for the quick gain.  

I have 3 rental properties looking to expand that portfolio through BRRR since it seems to bring the most value. We both have decent capital so I'm not looking to her to be the $$ side... we could go half and half on that... right now i think it's more the idea of the partnership - where does she benefit if she's currently perfectly happy just flipping?

Just did what your are thinking. A friend wanted to flip a house. I created a partnership than ends when home sells Looked up my secretary of state if the name was available for a future LLC. Got federal ID number and open checking account with both names. Looks like from buy, rehab, contract and closing about 13 weeks. So now I am pretty sure will go S corporation next 2 weeks.

Good luck JP

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here