Inland Empire-California (just east of LA)

2 Replies

I am 19 year old that lives in Ontario-CA, right now. Right now, I am renting an apartment and paying way too much. I am looking to move into something of my own in July. Down payment is no problem - I can do 30-50% easy enough.

I am looking to find a real steal of a deal taht will get me started in real investing. I have very little credit as I just moved to the country-- but I am working on fixing that.

Anyone invested in this area and willing to help? Where is a good place to find listings of foreclosure auctions???

:welcome:

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the country! Where are you from?

I am European but have lived in California for some time (in your neck of the woods as a matter of fact!).

If you want to start investing, anything east of Fontana is a lot cheaper than where you live.

If I were in your shoes, I would start with 2+ units, live in one, rent out the other(s). A lot more profitable than just buying a house.

Let me know if I can be of help.

Cordially,

Joyce

Steve, give me a call! I'm an investor, and I own a mortgage company with access to the MLS.

If you're looking for the "right person" to get your deal done-----look no further.

I'm in Newport Beach, and not that far from you. I've helped several clients in your area.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you