getting an agent License online

3 Replies

Arizona requires you to take 90 hours of in-class study before you can sit the exam. I am not aware of a purely online version and wouldn't recommend one unless you already know the law and terminology pretty well going into it.

To get your Arizona Real Estate Salesperson license your pre-licensing courses have to be classroom based and you are limited to how many classes you can take per day. The real estate license exam is administered by a contract company for the State of Arizona, and you must take the two-part exam at a designated testing center. 

The details on how to get your real estate license is located online at the Arizona Department of Real Estate website. Once you have your Arizona real estate license, then you can take online classes that meet your continuing education requirements. 

thank you guys, I was wondering about other states would you know if an online version is possible? I am out of the country so online would be my only option. I want to do it for the information not in order to work as a sales person..

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you