I am looking for a strategy to find off-market real estate deals. Someone told me about prospecting through direct mail to find motivated sellers and I would like to know more about this strategy.
- Where do you find a list of motivated sellers?
- Are there any templates that I can use to reach out to sellers?
Any information about this strategy or a similar approach would be helpful.
You can buy list from listsource.com or you can use services such as rebo gateway. I use both. People are looking for various list depending on your area. I.e. Tax Default, pre foreclosure, equity, empty nesters, out of state owners etc.. You can also mail an entire community or a select street.
In regards to templates there are some in the file section here on bigger pockets. You can also send your list to companies like yellowlettershop.com and they will mail for you. Good luck.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you