I am gathering a few investors together and want to set up a "company" to pool our money and buy properties for cash. These will be rental properties that are not local to me so (may) require a management company.
1) LLC or other?
2) How many investors is too much?
3) General experience in setting this up as well as avoidable pitfalls.
4) Should it be property by property LLC or other?
5) Pay out schedules?
Any info on this would be extremely helpful, thanks in advance.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you