I am looking for someone that will allow me the opportunity to contact them and ask some questions about buy & hold properties out of state. Specifically someone who fits in this criteria:
1. Holds a full time job
2. Invests out of state
3. Started out with between 30-50k
4. Used the BRRR strategy from the start
5. Currently holds at least over 8-10 properties or more now and continues to grow their portfolio
I am a full-time firefighter/paramedic in South Florida. I have 30-50k to get started. I have the flexibility with my schedule working 10 shifts a month to go back and forth out of state to stay involved. However, I have been a little apprehensive with pulling the trigger until I can have an opportunity to get some advice from someone in a very similar situation like mine.
I would be very grateful and appreciative if someone reached out to me whether by replying here or messaging me privately.
Thank you everyone for all your help!
Give me a call I can help
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you