New Jersey Investors Burlington County

4 Replies

Hi BP- I'm Jess.  I mainly have been utilizing other tools on biggers pockets (podcasts, guides) and have not paid very much attention to the forums until recently.  I am investor in Burlington County as well as a licensed real estate agent.  I currently own two homes and rentals properties in Edgewater Park and currently pending on my third.  I am relatively new to the area, lived here for about 3 years. I am looking to connect with other inventors in the area-to talk, share knowledge and potentially do business together. 

@Jessica Braker nice to meet you! I just bought a home in Burlington township and I am looking to get started in investing as well! can I ask how you've gotten started with your first investments and how they've gone for you? @David Weintraub @Jessica Braker thanks for the information I am definitely going to try and go. -John

Welcome to BP @Jessica Braker ! I live in EP for 4 year in middle school and have lived in the general area my whole life (currently in Delran)! Good to see some locals here! Watch out for that @David Weintraub though...just kidding he's good people and good to get to know around here. The event he's speaking of is sponsored by SJREIA which is a fantastic organization that's definitely worth looking into for the new investor

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you