phoenix area bank leads

6 Replies

Newer to the Phoenix market. Looking for any local banks/people that work with RE investors for flips or purchasing power. Also looking for any good hard money investors. East Valley would be better, but not limited to.

Updated 7 months ago

Sorry everybody need to rephrase my question a little… Newer to the Phoenix market. Looking for any local banks/people that work with RE investors for purchasing power. Looking to build a rental portfolio and want to see what our options are and what steps we need to make moving forward. Also looking for any good hard money lenders, any private investors, and investors with hard money accessibility. Really looking to start flips/ rehabs and any networking in this area of expertise would be great. Joined the local AZREIA club and have met some great people. Looking to connect with even more. East Valley would be better, but not limited to.

@Michael Tardio

Take a look at Bank34 and 1st Bank. They're usually good for investors from what I've heard from them.

Originally posted by @Michael Tardio :

Newer to the Phoenix market. Looking for any local banks/people that work with RE investors for flips or purchasing power. Also looking for any good hard money investors. East Valley would be better, but not limited to.

Welcome to BP and congrats on your first post!

Banks and Flips usually don't go hand in hand.  Most flippers are using hard money.

What did you mean by "hard money investors"?  Are you looking to connect with other investors who have used hard money, or people who invest money with hard money, or hard money lenders themselves?

Sorry Nghi le,

I should edit the question. Looking for both hard money suggestions and investors that may work with hard money. As far as banks, we're looking to acquire rental properties down the road so we'd like to sit down with a lender that may familiar in this area to see what our options look like down the road.

@Michael Tardio

I guess I fall in both of those categories.  I've borrowed money from a dozen different hard money lenders to invest in flips and rentals, and I'm also a hard money broker.  So I know both sides of the game.

I'm not in Phoenix though, although I did work there for half a year for a client while I was consulting.  I know lenders in that market as well, but not any banks.

If you are planning to do flips, I'm not sure sitting down with a bank is going to do you much good.  But if you plan on purchasing a primary residence or a rental, then that's the way to go.

@Nghi Le

Any connections with hard money lenders would be great to compare rates. 

Also if you have any suggestions for banks in the Phoenix area for acquiring rental properties would be appreciated too.

Thank you

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.