So on the podcast they suggest taking a experienced investor to lunch and picking their brain a bit. So what questions would you ask? I would like to have a list of questions to ask.
I found this from a file I made 4 or 5 years ago when I interviewed every realestate investor I could hunt down in my area. These are the questions I used. Not the best but they kept the conversation going.
- always an entrepreneur?
- mission statement for life ?
- what were your goals?
- why did you start?
- how did your biz grow?
- did you have and end plan in mind?
- bigest mistake?
- biggest difference between those who give up fail, or never get started?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you