Hello, Bigger Pockets cohorts,
I'm getting started with marketing, and I'm getting NOD lists from a title company. I'm at the point where I can collate the information and send out mailers to the people on the list, but this leaves me with a few questions:
- How should I update my database when I get new lists every week or two?
- How should I remove people from my list that ask to be removed? The issue here is that I can remove them, but they will probably be on the new list I receive. Is there any way to auto-update or auto-check?
What are you experts using? Are you automating this process somehow? I'm very interested in getting this ball rolling.
Thanks so much for your help!
Can anyone help me with this question? Thanks!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you