REO listings

6 Replies

That is good that your market is still strong-we have topped out here! What are bandit signs?? That is a great idea to give my lender....except probably next to nothing is under valued YET.....Thanks for the site info. I agree it is nice to have less work as far as marketing to generate leads-it is so time consuming! None of the old tried and true techniques I used in the past are working any longer either, so I have to get back to the drawing board with some new creative strategies! Do you watch Flip that House?? The agents on that show are in Texas....I can't believe some of the stuff they do, like painting the tile instead of replacing it, and painting the grass so it will be green, pretty crazy...lol. Another show about Real Estate that is pretty interesting and true to life is Million Dollar Listing-except the commissions, I have experienced all that they encounter on that show-LOL!

I was simply making conversation....responding to the previous post. He lives in Texas, so I asked him if he had seen the show about the agents in Texas, and then I asked him about another real estate show-what don't you understand? I was not speaking to you directly, so it is irrelevant that you do not know where I was going in the conversation, isn't it? I was having a conversation with someone else.... :crying:
If you don't understand, then why bother getting involved?

Originally posted by "realtorkitty":
I was simply making conversation....responding to the previous post. He lives in Texas, so I asked him if he had seen the show about the agents in Texas, and then I asked him about another real estate show-what don't you understand? I was not speaking to you directly, so it is irrelevant that you do not know where I was going in the conversation, isn't it? I was having a conversation with someone else.... :crying:

Maby if you read the previous post from him, you will see where I was going....

Maby if you read the previous post from him, you will see where I was going....

I don't know who he is, nor would anyone else, since you haven't replied to anyone.
I was not speaking to you directly, so it is irrelevant that you do not know where I was going in the conversation, isn't it? I was having a conversation with someone else.... Very Sad

It matters because I run this website. Your post was not attached to another conversation, which is why it made no sense. In addition it rambled from one topic to another.

You're welcome to have conversations, but it would be helpful if you would keep the conversation to one thread.

Well, I am sorry for the confusion.....I thought I was able to speak freely, but apparently not-my thoughts are governed here, so I will not stay, and I will no longer promote this site to my investors. As I stated, I was merely having conversation with someone else, and apparently it was not posted with the previous post. I apologize for that.

I have had a terrible day, with some enormous life changing events-and at the end of the day, I don't feel like being criticized for simply trying to make conversation with someone else-it did not apply to you-I was making conversation-if that is not allowed-then I don't know what to say.

It would be different if I were degrading, threatning or harrassing-I changed the subject to simply open the door to new directions in the conversation and to be friendly-as to keep the conversation going, I did not know that it was going to create such a problem. Have a nice day!

It is unfortunate that you are having difficult times. You are free to come or go as you please. I think you are having a difficult time understanding a simple tenet. All I was asking you to do was to keep your conversation to one location, and to clarify what you were talking about.

I don't feel like being criticized for simply trying to make conversation with someone else

This site was created so beginner and advanced investors and others in real estate can help one another. When someone posts something that makes no sense, we ask for a user to clarify. It seems that you were offended by this. No one criticized you.

it did not apply to you-I was making conversation

It seems that you do not understand the role of a moderator in a forum. Their job is to ensure that conversations stay on subject. You are welcome to have a private conversation, but that should probably stay to email and PMs. If you don't want people to get involved in your conversations, I urge you to stay away from discussion forums.

I changed the subject to simply open the door to new directions in the conversation and to be friendly-as to keep the conversation going, I did not know that it was going to create such a problem.

There are no problems. You are welcome to post here. Remember, all I asked you to do is clear up what you were saying. This seemed to offend you, and it appears as though it is because you've been having a difficult day. Maybe when things calm down, you'll reconsider this conversation.

Good luck to you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you