Investing In Missouri

8 Replies

For all the investors in Missouri, how is the market doing? Im expanding my horizons and I'm doing some research to see how hot the market is. Can anyone give me any details as to how we're doing out there? Which areas to find deals, which areas to stay away from, etc? 

The Kansas City market has been great especially when it comes to turnkey investments.

Just replied to another post on the KC market a few minutes ago.... copying here FYI. 

Kansas City is a great market for all class sf investment homes. Turn key class B - C homes are available for those in off market conduits. A bit tougher, but still very doable on @James Wise on securing inspections, clear title and the default appraisals. On the KS side of Kansas City, the foreclosure laws for WY and JO counties ensure clear tax burdens prior to any sales. MO side of Kansas City needs a bit more due diligence in the same channels. Do you homework and deals on both sides of the state line can be had in KC.  

Originally posted by @Aundre Short :

For all the investors in Missouri, how is the market doing? Im expanding my horizons and I'm doing some research to see how hot the market is. Can anyone give me any details as to how we're doing out there? Which areas to find deals, which areas to stay away from, etc? 

I have heard a lot that it is being flooded with investors. 

Tom Ott, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2016003865)
440-749-4043

We're finding great deals for out of state investors. 12% cap and over 20% cash on cash if you use a loan. The great deals will need some rehab and we have crews in place to handle that as well. We also provide in house pm.

It's tough in Missouri.  Last week I had 10 places to look at with my agent.  7 went under contract before we looked at them. 

Get in touch w/ @Peter MacKercher w/ Mogul Realty, he'll find you some great deals in MO. @Peter MacKercher

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.