Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
David Ledbetter
  • Noblesville, IN
Votes |
Looking to build a team in the Indianapolis area...

David Ledbetter
  • Noblesville, IN
Posted Mar 28 2018, 21:03

Hi there.  

This is the best [online] community I've ever been apart of. I've been reading a number of different books and trying to find information on areas around and within Indianapolis that will be best for a BRRRR strategy.

What methods are the best for finding information on certain zip codes (i.e crime rates, jobs produced over the past year, renting population and characteristics, etc.) 

I'm a people person and I would much rather reach out to those who are doing this, have done it, or are even looking to do it.  If you have connections or recommendations on others who can help then feel free to name drop below.  

My situation: 

I'm currently a minor league baseball player - look up our average income and you'll be severely disappointed - and I am looking to begin purchasing homes between $30-$60k.  The idea is to use cash initially and keep bouncing the profits into new properties.  Has anyone pursued strategies like this in any other areas (in the Midwest or elsewhere)? 

How do I find the right people to grow this idea into a reality and really get the momentum rolling? 

Feel free to ask any questions.  

Loading replies...