Investor Friendly Title Companies In Philadelphia

1 Reply

Hello BP Community,

I was wondering what are some of the most investor friendly title companies here in the city of brotherly love? If any investors have feedback on title companies that they have used I would very much appreciate that. I'm looking for a smooth and easy process with a company who is great with communication. I work with a few great title companies as of right now but I'm looking to maybe expand my horizons. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,

Joe

@Joseph Ems

We like to throw around the term "Investor Friendly" title companies on BP but it's not always clear what that means. In wholesaling context, it typically means the title company is willing to work with them and their particular method of wholesaling. In other contexts, I'm not so sure. If you could clarify what you mean by that, people may be able to chime in more. 

Note that there are different "types" of title companies. One choice you can make is whether you want to work with title companies that lawyers own versus non-lawyers. There are pros and cons. Since you are a real estate agent, you may also want to consider whether a particular referral will lead to any meaningful benefit to you.

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you