Who is your #1 All-Star VA and what do they do for your business?

4 Replies

What virtual assistant or combination of virtual assistants have 10x'ed your business? What do you have them do for you that allows your business to grow? Part time or full time, Anything business from wholesaling, construction, property management, flipping, real estate sales, or anything else! I have one now just doing data entry of incoming leads and have used others in the past for various tasks but nothing regular. Just wanted brainstorm to get an idea of how others have leveraged their time through using VA's.

Hey @Stephen Lee , we hired a virtual assistant team to run our operations from acquisition to disposition. We have access to a project manager and a team of VAs who do general admin tasks, transaction coordination, and marketing. Can't imagine running our business without this team. It's very convenient and has helped us scale our business. Let me know if you need help

@Isaac Moore

I was just exploring the idea of using a VA today. I would primarily want to use one for sending mailers and keeping records up to date. I don't have the slightest idea how to go about it though. What service have you found to be most cost effective? I would likely need to use the same VA over and over again to keep a regular cycle of mail going as well as reducing the time to retrain on how i want my forms updated.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you