Investing in Nebraska

7 Replies

Hey BP! I'm relatively new to investing, and have two cash flowing single family properties in TX. I'd like to start adding more multi-family units to my portfolio and wanted to expand into Nebraska. My entire family is from there, and I love the area. I'm looking for a real estate agent (familiar with investing or an investor themselves ) and lender in the Omaha area. Any links or intel would be much appreciated :) 

Hi Chad, 

I'm a commercial broker in Omaha with a specialization in MF. If you wanna hop on a call, I'd be more than happy to talk shop about our market and get to know more about your investment goals.

I have a couple Lender Contacts I can provide as well. 

Thanks,

Interested as well in Multi-family units. I'm looking anywhere from 4-20 units. High growth potentials and landlord friendly. Please add me to your listings. 

Thanks,

-Kou

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you