Houses Government Auctions

5 Replies

Hello,

I think this site first off is a great one. Glad to have found it.

Anyway, I was looking around on this site when I stumbled on to an ad or article that was talking about how many of the auction sites are bogus.
Then it had a link to 3 sites I think it was, that if I recall correctly this site was saying were legitimate.

Ok, so what am I getting at, well I said all of that to say this... I cant find the ad or article or link that pointed me to the sites. I am very interested in checking them out.

You may not know the link or article or ad but maybe you know what sites it might be reffering to.

It was promoting them as genuine gov auction sites and I would love to research the upcoming auctions in my area.

Thank you

Glad you found the site as well. Is this the link you were talking about??

http://www.biggerpockets.com/government-owned-property.html

Hello and thanx for the welcome.

The link you gave, is there somewhere on that site it points to the auction sites you all have tried or know are genuine.

I wish I wouldnt have closed that link out it was a good link.

Sorry for the trouble

Mark

Never mind I found it :) It was a link talking about website scams.

Mark

Hey - now that we're all interested, you have to post the link here.

Here is the link I found off this site.
http://www.topsitereviews.com/auctions.html

Mark

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here