Making some good progress

8 Replies

Not sure if this belongs in a blog, but wanted to share an update of my third project. I have now accumulated three houses, two of which are being rented out for $1600 cash flow. A lot has changed in a couple years.

I’ve attached some before photos as well as where I stand currently. It’s been two months, but I am living in the downstairs in-law and I only have a few weeknights and weekends to work on it. 

Just finished installing 5” red oak flooring. I’ll be lining the ceiling with shiplap and painting before I finish them. I have also use reclaimed heartpine from my work to use as posts. I have more I’ll be incorporating into the kitchen.

I haven’t been as active on BP because I haven’t had much time as of late. But I am grateful for this community! I’ve learned everything through here and YouTube.

Thanks @Bjorn Ahlblad !!!

I do, but solid hardwood can be refinished over and over, and it’s not that much work in my opinion. It’s more appealing and a big upsell around here.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you