Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Adam Sankowski
  • Investor
  • Somerville, MA
Votes |
Resources for non-accredited investors looking for passive deals?

Adam Sankowski
  • Investor
  • Somerville, MA
Posted Aug 22 2019, 17:45

Hey, I'm an active investor but looking for passive investor resources for my mom.  She's doing well with her retirement but I need to increase her passive income as we might have some long term care costs coming down the pike and investing in the stock market isn't going to do the trick!

Although I invest in SFH's out of state, the idea of managing something like that on any level to her in terms of dealing with fixing things is not attractive. She likes the idea of investing in multi-family syndications but she's not accredited and not sophisticated. And I'm not a fan of crowd funding platforms, I got burnt bad by one.

So... how do you find out when big, trusted, multi-family syndicators are actually offering something for non-accredited investors?  Is there any resources or tips to track them or is it just reach out to each of them and see what's going on?  Just thought I'd see if anyone has been in a similar spot and had any advice?!? 

And no... not interested in having her loan me money for my own investing or anything like that.  Thanks for your time! 

Loading replies...