Companies that Set Up and Run Your AirBnb For You

3 Replies

Hey All,

I came across an interview recently by Grant Cardone and a guest where they discuss that there are individuals/companies that will make an arrangement to rent a property from you, then do all the work to set it up and run it as an AirBnb. So you get your rent each month, and they get their AirBnb profits. I believe there is more to the financial agreement than I just described, but I can't find the interview anymore to identify the specific details/fees, etc. Has anyone on here done this? I have a property in Logan, Utah I'd be interested in finding an AirBnb investor to work with. If anyone knows of parties that do this in the Utah area (I live in Oklahoma) I'd love to connect. 

I'd also like to know if you have been on either side of this arrangement, what your experience with it has been. Thanks, folks!

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

Hey friend,

Hit me up. I can talk to ya in depth a out some of this and have a decent amount of experience. I’m still living in Logan.

PM me if you wanna chat more.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you