• colorado
Votes |
Home owner insurance battle

Ashley Zhang
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • colorado
Posted Nov 20 2019, 10:39

This might be off the topic, but I am running out of ideas now. Except the problems with my investment property, now I am running into a even bigger issue with my own property currently reside. This summer, we have drain flies out of control, the little bugs were everywhere in our house. we called professionals came in, said it was sewer pipes leaking, created a huge nest under my house for them to live in. Our bigger issue is that the leaking water separate my house's slabs and soil underneath it, a huge cavity was formed under my house. To fix it, we need to break the concrete of our drive way, garage, maybe even more which will cost a lot of money.  We talked to our home owner insurance, state farm, hoping they will cover that. But we got verbally message from them said it was a pre-exisiting condition and they won't pay for that. I talked to several attorneys who told me since e haven't file any claim yet,  there is nothing they can do. Even if we file claims, they are not sure if will take the case. I need some help and guides helping me through this ordeals. Thank you!

Loading replies...