I was under contract but deal fell through because I was unable to obtain financing. There was a clause in the contract that stated if I was unable to get financing, the deal is scrapped and I will get my earnest money back.

But the seller of the house still has not signed for the release of my earnest money. How do I get it back? Do I take him to small claims court? Who do I have to sue?