Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Nick Chin
Votes |
Getting Business Credit from a service? thoughts?

Nick Chin
Posted Oct 17 2020, 11:51

So i was talking to a guy from a company, they fix credit, help with business credit and loans. I'm interested in getting some business credit cards, so i was discussing this with him. He said based on my info I should be able to easily get quite a bit of business credit. He said, sure I can go get it myself but i'll only be able to get one whereas he would bulk apply or something and get me a bunch of business credit cards. At this point, it seems interesting... then... their fee.... 9.99% of whatever they can get. 

Interesting business model but i'm a little bothered considering their main business is credit repair. He said, they won't charge anything until i get issued credit, they will charge me 9.99% at that point. So, basically from the moment u get, let's say 100k, you're already in 10k of debt with them. he continued, no big deal it's interest free for a year. I get it but man, as an 'advocate' for credit health it sure seems like they're setting up their clients for failure. Keep in mind most people that reach to them started with credit repair. Maybe i'm wrong but seems unethical and frankly, kinda messed up. 

I was thinking he was gonna hit me with $500 or $1000 maybe even more but 9.99%.. am i wrong? 

For the record, last week i checked my credit score ad it was 820. 
I have about 75k in credit limits across a couple of personal credit cards. 

I'd love to hear from u guys here, and for anyone who does this as a business, what am i missing? 

(hopefully, i posted in the right category)

Loading replies...