CRM and lead generation

3 Replies

Batch vs Freedomsoft vs Carrot

Anybody have any advice or experience with any of these products or similar ones for a solo real estate investor? I've done plenty of flips and always looking for more. Always looking for more rentals as well. I tend to mainly stay in one county of about 600,000 in population. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Those 3 things are all different, so I do not think they are a VS.  It is more about how you want to compliment what you are doing (or want to do). 

Batch has a bunch of products. I have used several of them. They are solid, I just found something that worked better (for me). 

I use Carrot, but I also use websites with REIBB (which is my primary CRM). 

I have seen people be successful with freedomsoft, and lots of other stuff. It is more about what works for you. 

If you want to see the tools I am using just go to my site.

@Ryan Garrison

How are you liking REIBB? I’ve been debating between REIBB and carrot but the later has the CRM and many other features but I’m not sure how well they compete with carrot SEO? Also, REIBB has that heavy licensing fee.

Thanks in advance.

I have a way around the licensing fee for you. Hit me up. SEO takes a very long time. Using turn key content on carrot is easier, but if you do not customize the content you will not see the benefit. Think about it. 5000 websites with the exact same content...not SEO benefit.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you