Columbus. Akron and Warren

11 Replies

Hey all, we have been doing business in the Cleveland markets for years and have done very well.pricing has basically tripled .  However there is simply know more inventory , so we are expanding to Columbus, Akron and Warren,,, thoughts ? 

To my knowledge, Columbus is one of the hottest markets in Ohio right now. Lots of posts on BP about it!

Originally posted by @Bob Stevens :

Hey all, we have been doing business in the Cleveland markets for years and have done very well.pricing has basically tripled .  However there is simply know more inventory , so we are expanding to Columbus, Akron and Warren,,, thoughts ? 

Columbus is rapidly appreciating. I would get in now while the getting is good.

@Bob Stevens

I see it as either check out different markets or wait a couple months for summertime to roll around where the markets/inventory will expand a bit, although it'll probably still be very competitive.

It's definitely a battle out there trying to get property, that's for sure!

@Remington Lyman so has /is Cleveland, about tripled in the last 4, 7 years. Hoping there is inventory in Columbus as we are opening a branch of our PM co there and flipping ,

thank you 

PS we will need a leasing agent, I will connect with you when we are up and running in a couple weeks, 

Originally posted by @Bob Stevens :

Do it! Columbus, OH is pretty hot right now so make sure you get connected with a team that can help source off-market deals! 

@Bob Stevens There is no such thing as an inventory shortage...there is a such thing as not being able to source the deals you need. This is a marketing problem. 

I can guarantee 100% you can source 20x more deals in Cleveland than Columbus right now. 

@Brandon Sturgill there is 100% an inventory shortage as pricing has about tripled over the last 5, 6 7 years. .I am not speculating as I have a large network doing business in the Cleveland markets for about 10 years. I have never done a marketing campaign of any kind . My network of asset managers, wholesalers, sheriff etc, bring me deals, , ,,,,, 20 x more umm, not a chance in hell. Unless you mean there are zero deals in Columbus . I hope not as we are opening an office there for PM and flipping,  as well as AKRON ,,,,,,

Thanks 

We provide hard money financing in Ohio. We have completed deals in Akron, Canton, Columbus and  Cleveland. Fix and Flip, BRR refis' and cash out. Quick turn times  Columbus is a happening market. Pricing on shells is rising, rates are reasonable and there is no time like now to get started.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you