Investors

10 Replies

I am a mortgage loan officer and is willing to help with financing for properties. I love working with investors.

OK, are you a mortgage loan officer that an investor likes to work with? Let's find out. Do you:

- offer up to 100% LTV for INVESTMENT properties?
- offer COMPETITIVE interest rates (approx. 6%)?
- offer loans for the rehab portion of a project instead of appraised value?
- base your decision on an investor's PROFIT potential instead of FICO score?

Top to bottom being the most to least important...

I only invest in my backyard (Dayton, Ohio). There are plenty of foreclosures / rehabs to be found in this area.

Newmoney, You should call me or have your boss call me. I'll get you more business. It's pretty cool, I actually have the borrowers meet your criteria, pre-qualified, and then we'll put them on the phone with you. I've seen some really good stuff come out of MD.

Originally posted by "newmoney":
I am a mortgage loan officer and is willing to help with financing for properties. I love working with investors.

That would be good for me but I have to gather some funds and more knowledge first.

What are you trying to do, you may not need more than what you have.

Originally posted by "newmoney":
What are you trying to do, you may not need more than what you have.

I wanted to purchase something reasonable in the Balitmore (or surrounding areas); either rent it out or fix up and re-sale which ever is more profitable.

If possible give me a call at 301-899-9774 or email me at [email protected], then we can talk about what needs to be done.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you