Boise/Meridian REI Groups

4 Replies

Hi Bryan, I know there is one that meets most Thursdays at 9am in West Boise. I went once a few weeks ago and it was good. There were maybe 20 people there and one guy who ran the show (surprisingly well, he was a good speaker/moderator). Some of us were new but a lot of them were established and had done deals together in the past. It was a lot about 'deals', lots of talk of wholesaling, flips, hard money lending, etc. They did not discuss any retail/MLS. Only off-market stuff. At the same location on Thursday evenings they have one that is more for full time professionals, agents/managers/etc. looking to network. The morning one was pretty casual.

Hi Bryan! 

As Kory said I host a quarterly BP meetup! Send me a message with your email address if you would like to get an email notification when we set the next date. Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you