General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Gary Honda
Votes |
What states would you invest in today?

Gary Honda
Posted Sep 28 2021, 04:15

I know it's always changing. Based on the little research I've been doing I hear that Florida and Pennsylvania are currently great states to invest in. Something to do with the ratio of the average income of the individuals living there to the current growth of the population. Have anyone felt this to be true? If not what State do you feel would be a great place to start an investment journey?

A little background on me. I'm from Boise Idaho and the market here is pretty insane. I've got a real estate agent sending me deals so I can get practice analyzing. I'd love to connect with investors in the area who would be interested in reviewing any deals I find. Because my capital is low right now I don't feel comfortable buying my first property where I live. I'd like to invest out of state with something smaller with a good cash flow to get going. Once I settle on a location I'd like to find an agent and start working with them to analyze deals in a very specific location. 

The short version of this would be:

- What states would you invest in and which states would you avoid?

- Based on my outline above, can you find any flaws in my plan? Would you recommend I change anything?

Loading replies...