HELOCS on Single Family Investment properties
Hello,
Need some advice. ...I have 3 rental single family homes. Two in Florida and one in Texas. All of them have a mortgage and one of them has a HELOC on top of the mortgage. All of them have plenty of Equity (even the one with the existing HELOC). My needs: I need cash to open a business (which I have over 25 years of experience on). My hesitation: All of the homes are under 4% interest rate (the biggest one is at 2.8%). Question: Is there such a thing or product as a HELOC on investment homes in FL & TX? Why a HELOC instead of refinance you may asked? For once, i may not need all the money but I sure need to have it immediately available just in case I need it. I don't want to pay a fixed high monthly payment when i may not need all the money at once. Issues: My only income right now, as I am getting close to open the business, is my rental income which is very good for just 3 homes. My credit score is over 700 (not sure by how much is over 700). Any ideas of what my options are or what products are out there to fit my situation? Again, I prefer a credit line type of product or HELOC. if someone suggest cash out refinance, I see cash out refinancing the same way as selling the home without the fees associated with selling. On top of that, the bigger home is at 2.8% rate right now.