How did get started as a hard money lender ?

5 Replies

I was hoping some of the hard money lenders on Bigger Pockets would share with us how they got started in the business.  

Can I edit the title, LOL... It looks like I forgot the "you" in "How did you get started as a hard money lender"

There is a RE instructor, Dyches Boddiford who teaches how to be a hard money lender. I've taken several of his course and I can assure you he is extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and isn't out to rip you off.

FYI - he's also one of the investors featured in Gary Keller & Jay Papasan's The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. I think that in itself says enough about his credibility.

www.assets101.com

Originally posted by Account Closed:

There is a RE instructor, Dyches Boddiford who teaches how to be a hard money lender. I've taken several of his course and I can assure you he is extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and isn't out to rip you off.

FYI - he's also one of the investors featured in Gary Keller & Jay Papasan's The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. I think that in itself says enough about his credibility.

www.assets101.com

Thank you Aaron! 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.