How did get started as a hard money lender ?

5 Replies

I was hoping some of the hard money lenders on Bigger Pockets would share with us how they got started in the business.  

Can I edit the title, LOL... It looks like I forgot the "you" in "How did you get started as a hard money lender"

There is a RE instructor, Dyches Boddiford who teaches how to be a hard money lender. I've taken several of his course and I can assure you he is extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and isn't out to rip you off.

FYI - he's also one of the investors featured in Gary Keller & Jay Papasan's The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. I think that in itself says enough about his credibility.

www.assets101.com

Originally posted by Account Closed:

There is a RE instructor, Dyches Boddiford who teaches how to be a hard money lender. I've taken several of his course and I can assure you he is extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and isn't out to rip you off.

FYI - he's also one of the investors featured in Gary Keller & Jay Papasan's The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. I think that in itself says enough about his credibility.

www.assets101.com

Thank you Aaron! 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.