I am a NINJNA

3 Replies

First let me explain the above acronym. It stands for No Income,No Job, No Assets. It is not completely true. I have a minimum wage job at a local real estate office but I digress. 

I am wondering if it is possibly to get Private Money financing on a real estate deal (fix and flip) with no money down and no payments for 3-5 months. I am looking for a hard money type deal with out all of the cost involved. I am willing to pay 8-12% on the loan. I am looking at houses that even with the rehab cost still have LTV of around 40-60%.

Short answer is yes. Contact your friends and family and get a loan. Offer to pay whatever interest rate they want. Beyond that you are out of luck. Sorry. You will need at least 30% equity and likely 40%. Unless of course you have a solid track record with a lender then in which case you wouldn't be asking your question. 

No money down is a myth purported by people that sell seminars.

@Neil Aggarwal 

Why do you say that no money down is a myth and you offer 30 year notes on rentals with no points or origination fees? 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.