lendinghome.com

8 Replies

Has anyone used Lendinghome.com? Did you have a good experience? Are they truly able to provide higher LTV and unconventional investment loans?

Hey Joseph - 

I am a Founding Partner and VP of Business Development at LendingHome. 

LendingHome is an online direct lender using best-in-class technology and institutional capital to soften costs, increase loan amounts and improve transparency in the mortgage process. 

See some of our Client Testimonials here.

At the moment we do focus exclusively on investor loans. We have 2 programs:

Soft Money - Perfect for fix and flips or bridge to a longer term hold loan. 6 or 12 month terms, up to 90% of purchase price and 100% of rehab. 1-2.5% origination fee + $300 flat fee for BPO and AVMs.  

Rental - Perfect for those who have hit their limit or don't want to deal with the brain damage of Fannie/Freddie, as well as those who don't have enough properties to get a portfolio loan. 30 year term, first 5 years fixed. 1-2.5% origination fee + $650 - $750 flat fee for Appraisal and AVMs.  

We;d be happy to talk to you about your business and how LendingHome can help. 

If you're an investor please reach out to [email protected] or call 844-415-4663. 

If you're a broker please reach out to [email protected] or call 415-234-4034.

Thanks

Josh Stech

Hello.  I just read your post and have contacted your sales office and left a message regarding a refi on a rental property.  Do you lend in Wisconsin?  And if not, in what states do you lend?  

Thank you ,

Andrea

@Josh Stech I would be interested to know if you lend in Delaware? I am going to take a look at your website. 

Unfortunately, we can only accept loan applications in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia at this time due to licensing restrictions. We'll let you know by email when we support your state.

That is from the website. lendinghome.com. I tried for Wisconsin. I hope that helps. 

Ive used them and they changed their interest rate on us the night before closing.  We weren't told until that morning and hour before closing.  We have also had hell getting our draws.  I wasn't impressed.

Hello,

I have used Lending Home for an acquisition that didn't need rehab (because the conventional lender we had lined up didn't perform). They closed in 2 weeks from the date of application on their website, and the entire process was very streamlined compared to traditional financing. So we were overall satisfied and would use them again when there is no other choice. It's definitely cheaper than our local hard money lenders who charge more points and slightly more interest rates.

Jean

@Jean G. Can you speak to your rate and closing costs?  I know a few people have felt bait-and-switched, I am trying to get as much info as I can before moving forward with them on a pending transaction.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here