I got invited by a local real estate investor's association here in Chicago SW suburbs to speak about PRIVATE LENDING. Together with me on the stage are 2 lenders - a hard money lender and a conventional mortgage lender. They asked me to speaking about Private Lending in particular.
I will speaking this Monday (June 8) and I need your help.
Their suggested talking points are as follows:
- The many ways to fund a deal, because deals are different and you can't rely on just one strategy.
- Money or the deal: which comes first?
- How to fund rehabs: the purchase and the rehab costs.
- How to get short-term and permanent funding for buy-and-hold investing.
- How to qualify for a loan.
- The differences between hard money and private money.
- The pros and cons of different types of loans.
- How to get proof of funds, so the seller knows you can close.
- The types of financial institutions and which are best for your situation.
- Owner financing -- yes, it's possible! And it's the cheapest money available.
- How to identify a partner and work a deal with one.
Please let me know what else do you - BP Nation want to learn about PRIVATE LENDING and FUNDING YOUR DEALS.
Originally posted by @Byron McGhee:
Where and what time will you be speaking. I definitely want to come
Hyatt Lisle, 6:30 PM, Monday June 8
I hope your speech went well! You will have to fill us in how it went and what you discussed.
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.