I got invited by a local real estate investor's association here in Chicago SW suburbs to speak about PRIVATE LENDING. Together with me on the stage are 2 lenders - a hard money lender and a conventional mortgage lender. They asked me to speaking about Private Lending in particular.
I will speaking this Monday (June 8) and I need your help.
Their suggested talking points are as follows:
- The many ways to fund a deal, because deals are different and you can't rely on just one strategy.
- Money or the deal: which comes first?
- How to fund rehabs: the purchase and the rehab costs.
- How to get short-term and permanent funding for buy-and-hold investing.
- How to qualify for a loan.
- The differences between hard money and private money.
- The pros and cons of different types of loans.
- How to get proof of funds, so the seller knows you can close.
- The types of financial institutions and which are best for your situation.
- Owner financing -- yes, it's possible! And it's the cheapest money available.
- How to identify a partner and work a deal with one.
Please let me know what else do you - BP Nation want to learn about PRIVATE LENDING and FUNDING YOUR DEALS.
Originally posted by @Byron McGhee:
Where and what time will you be speaking. I definitely want to come
Hyatt Lisle, 6:30 PM, Monday June 8
I hope your speech went well! You will have to fill us in how it went and what you discussed.
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!