Lenders

11 Replies

Hi my name is Chris and I am looking to do my first flip to sell.  I am a contractor and know what to look for in a property just having trouble getting money.  Hoping someone could direct me to the right person or company.  

Thanks for your help,

Chris

Hey Chris where in Oh are you located? I have a list of PML's and mau be able to help. All a Hard money or PML will want to see is a property under contract or equitable interest in some way. PM or call me and I can help.

Best Regards, 

JK 

Jon, I'm in NC. Do you have any Pml connections interested in residential investing with local company doing flips?we have a couple properties under contract and looking for PMLs.

Hello Jon, I am closing on a deal this week and I have a new one I need funding to close, its in upstate New York do you have lenders in the area as well? There is a ton of equity and cashflows. its a good deal and I want to close before someone else does.

Hello all, is anyone aware of PML's for the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I actively rehab and buy-and-hold commercial and residential.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Jackie Botham from what I've gathered private money lenders are people that you may know, like friends, family, local business owners, or anyone you have made a relationship with. Hope this helps.

Thanks! Maybe I need to look more into HML because my family tends to be risk-averse and it seems they would rather make nothing on their $ in savings than take a small risk on RE. Maybe they will come around someday. I met a guy at my local REIA that told me he was a PML. Turns out he is a middle-man between HMLs and borrowers charging exorbitant fees, points and interest in the 'teens! I am a buy and hold investor so NO deal made sense with those terms! Good luck to the OP and everyone else on this thread. :)