Foreign investor looking for mortgage broker/lender for protfolio

Foreign investor looking for mortgage broker/lender for protfolio

Investor · Tel aviv, IL · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 7 votes

Hello everybody.

I am a foreign investor looking to financing a big protfolio for a long period.

All of my propeties value are around 60k-80k and the rent 1000$-1200$.

I am looking to know a mortgage broker that work with foreign investors or lender that can financing my protfolio.

Right now i dont have any mortgage on my protfolio.

I will be happy to hear from you guys if you can helo me od you know sombody that i can work with him.

Thanks a lot.

best,

Jonatan

0Reply
25 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Springboro, OH · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Jonatan it depends on where you are investing. I work with several foreign investors on portfolio acquisitions/dispositions. If you would like to private message me I can help.

    Best Regards, 

    Jon 

  • Investor · Tel aviv, IL · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey Jon!

    Thanks for your answer.

    I invest in Michigan. 

    Best,

    Jonatan

  • Investor · Tel aviv, IL · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Somebody know a mortgage broker or a lender from Michigan area?

    Thanks all

  • Investor · Saint Ignace, MI · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Russ Schlehuber, Prospect Home Financing. He has investment programs too.

    He has a lot of options and is knowledgeable.

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I have a great Mortgage broker.  The poor guy was on the phone with me 6 times today and answered all my questions like a saint.

    His name is Dennis Flamme and he's with Flagstar Bank in Ann Arbor

  • Investor · Tel aviv, IL · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey

    Do you have any contact information of your guy?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.