Alabama -- RMLO

7 Replies

Does anyone know anyone/company that is providing RMLO services to private lenders?  I have a handful of clients looking for someone to help them out with that part of the transaction.

Dr. Aytch in Huntsville is the only independent RMLO I know. If you need his contact info, please send me a pm. Sorry for the late reply--I just found your question. It should have shown up in my alerts.  Denise

Originally posted by @Denise Evans :

Dr. Aytch in Huntsville is the only independent RMLO I know. If you need his contact info, please send me a pm. Sorry for the late reply--I just found your question. It should have shown up in my alerts. 

Any idea of Dr. Aytch can originate in Tennessee? We are having a heck of a time finding independent RMLOs in both TN and also MO. THANKS in advance!

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now
Originally posted by @Denise Evans :

@Shari Bertsch, I do not know if he operates in TN or not.  If he does  not, he probably can refer you to someone.

Would love to get his contact info if you don't mind.  I'll send you an email. Thanks!

Texas Pride was handling them nationwide but they are not anymore.  With all the new regulations with the CFPB causing more risk/liability for them, they figured it would be best to just stay in their home state.