• Long Island NY
Votes |
Blanket Loan for properties in GA

Steven Tenaglia
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Long Island NY
Posted Oct 25 2016, 09:58

Hello BP Community,

My Situation is currently have 3 properties in the Douglasville GA area that have been rehabbed and 2 are rented and 3rd I am offering as Lease / Purchase. 2 out of the 3 where purchased with private $ (only Purchase Price) and the 3rd is debt free. All 3 purchased under my LLC. Want to package the 3 properties together as collateral. ( without an official appraisal its around $370K) 65-70% LTV is what I would be looking for. This would pay off current investors, better cash flow and help purchase future rentals. I am an out of state investor. Live in NY but do all my investing in GA. I have read other forums and I see that blanket loans aren't as common as before and local community banks are only ones offering. Being that I don't live in the Local Community, although I do invest, is that going to be a problem? What are some of the criteria / the do's and dont's about approaching a community bank? Is there any other refinancing options that would suit my needs? Any advise, articles, thoughts, previous forums help is much appreciated. Are there any lender's in the BP community that can assist? Thanks in Advance for any solutions.

Loading replies...