Cash-out refi on SFR in Tucson with 7 mortgages

Cash-out refi on SFR in Tucson with 7 mortgages

Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes

Hey folks,

I have seven mortgaged properties, I'd like to do a cash-out refi on one of my homes in Tucson. I owe $57k on it and it should appraise between $140-145k. Can anyone recommend a bank that would consider a deal like that at 75-80% LTV? I live in NH.

Thanks!

0Reply
25 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    I know a bank that will do it at 75% if you have a 700+ fico. Otherwise max is 70%. Has to be tenant-occupied and you need to live in a primary residence. Can't be a renter. Email me directly if you'd like the info.

  • Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    email sent, thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chandler AZ and Sylvania, OH · Member since 2009 · 708 posts · 561 votes
    9y

    @Robert Grant What would the rates be?

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    Never received your email Benjamin.  Make sure to you the one in my signature below as I don't check this site as often as I should

    Stone, rates are in the 7's, no points, for a 30yr term.  Pretty proportionate for not having to show income/employment/tax returns/exit strategy, etc. 

  • Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Just sent a second email, thanks! I used the email address in your signature line.

  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Benjamin Richards,

    As of a few months ago, you can own up to 10 financed properties and still do cash out refinances using plain vanilla 30 year fixed Fannie loans, rates in the 4s.

    Before that, Fannie capped you at 4 and Freddie capped you at 6. 

    Individual lenders may have overlays preventing this, so you might have to make a few phone calls.

  • Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Chris Mason Thanks! That's great info! Do you happen to have a link to that info?

  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y
  • Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.