30 year ARM, 5 year note 10% down

2 Replies

Hey all,

Pre first deal guy here. My partners and I have begun setting our plan in motion over the past couple days. We talked to a lender in the Greater Milwaukee Area, Waukesha State Bank and they were offering the following for LLC based real estate investing:

10% down, no PMI, 5.125%, 90k min loan amount, 5 year note, fee for refinancing with another Bank, early repayment fee(when using lent money).

Our group will most likely be pre-approved for about 80-90k purchase price with a more traditional 25% down 30 year fixed around 4.5.

Would this be something worth considering if we find a deal in the 100k+ range we want to move on?  Any advice or experience would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

@Michael Braatz

The interest rate and 5 year term with a pre-payment penalty are definitely in the range from what i have seen in the commercial lending sphere in the Milwaukee area.  I have not seen any  lenders who require less than 20% down though.  

So they offer 10% down financing for all non-owner occupied properties?  

Correct Darren, although I am very new I was also quite surprised.  I also forgot to mention, they also allow you to roll expected repairs into the loan with less oversight than the 203k.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.