• Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Bundling SFHs into a Commercial Loan

Joseph Sangimino
  • Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Nov 29 2016, 14:17

All, 

Speaking with a few other real estate investors has got me thinking on how I'm going to continue financing properties in the future once I'm maxed out on conventional mortgages... I have a few questions I hope someone could shed some light on:

1) I have one investment property and am actively searching for my second. If I eventually want to bundle three or four conventional mortgages into a commercial loan, is it advantageous to stick to the same bank for all my conventional mortgages (assuming they will continue to loan)? Would that make it easier to eventualy bundle into a commercial loan?

2) Say I eventually have four conventional mortgages (which to my knowledge is the max allowed by Fanny May - correct me if I'm wrong) and then proceed to bundle them into a commercial loan, can I then continue to take out additional loans? This is under the assumption that I'm eligible for the finnancing in the first place of course.

Once I acquire this next property, I'm going to have to start thinking about creative finnancing. Just trying to think ahead to prepare... 

Thanks!!!

Joe

Loading replies...