How can I combine personal mortgages into a single large loan

1 Reply

Hi BPs. I hope you will forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum but this is only my second post. I have mortgages on 4 properties, all of which are in my name. I've had these properties for 6-8 years. But I want to expand my portfolio both for holds and do some more flips. What banks or other lenders are there that would refinance all of the mortgages into a single loan in the name of our LLC. Once refinanced we would want to establish a revolving line of credit based on the equity. Our thought is we would use the line of credit to buy and rehab both the buy & holds and the flips. We would then want to roll the buy & holds back into the single mortgage, freeing up the line of credit again. If it matters I'm in the Charlotte, NC area. The properties range from single family to a tri-plex.

Thanks in advance for you advice.  And please feel free to send me any other thoughts or ideas you may have to help.

Well, it might be a neat idea but I've learned that its probably too good to be true. Everyone I've talked to explained that there isn't much chance of anyone just giving me access to a few hundred grand to use the way I want. I guess I can understand that. Even if I'm conservative and only go after really solid deals the next guy might decide to use the line to go to Vegas. So I guess I'm back to doing the old fashioned way. Thanks again and good luck in your investing.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here