Looking for Broker recommendations - Dayton, OH

8 Replies

Hello all,

Very new here. I'm looking for some broker recommendations in the Dayton, OH area. I'm getting into rehabing and while I have some money to put down, i'm looking for a interest only loan (no pre-payment penalty of course) with as little money down as I can. Current income, debt to income and payment history is good. I own the home I live in. Current credit score is 650 or higher.

Any brokers out there or recommendations of brokers?

If you are working the southside and southern suburbs I can help. Middletown, Franklin, Springboro. Dayton central or north is out of my regular area and if you would like I can get one of my contacts to help you there. Just hit the link to my website and give me a call or email me.

I have several lender that will probably work out great for you.

They base the loan off the after repaired value and can give you up to 85%. This loan should be enough to cover the purchase, fix up, costs and some times payments.

Feel free to contact me so I can get you pointed in the right direction.

Originally posted by "DaytonOhioREI":
Hello all,

Very new here. I'm looking for some broker recommendations in the Dayton, OH area. I'm getting into rehabing and while I have some money to put down, i'm looking for a interest only loan (no pre-payment penalty of course) with as little money down as I can. Current income, debt to income and payment history is good. I own the home I live in. Current credit score is 650 or higher.

Any brokers out there or recommendations of brokers?

I see that this is an old post. But I am looking to network with Ohio investors. I work with a couple of wholesalers that live in Columbus. Maybe we can help each other.

Originally posted by "Wholesaler":

I see that this is an old post. But I am looking to network with Ohio investors. I work with a couple of wholesalers that live in Columbus. Maybe we can help each other.

Networking is great, but you need to stay on task. If you want to network with people in Ohio, create a new post to that effect in the Making Deals section of the site. Please don't add to other posts and change the direction just to try and meet others.

Thanks.

http://forums.biggerpockets.com/viewforum.php?f=69

Also - Please stop posting contact information in your posts. This information belongs in your forum signature, not your posts. All you need to do is edit your profile ( http://forums.biggerpockets.com/profile.php?mode=editprofile ) to do this.

Thank you.