FHA Construction to Perm loan

5 Replies


I am interested in building an owner occupied fourplex in the Oklahoma City, Area. 

Are there any banks in the area or otherwise that offer the FHA Construction to Permanent Loan (not the FHA 203k remodel loan) that would allow me to purchase a plot of land and build my home?



@Jon Hinson , search primary residential mortgage inc in your local area and see what branches pop up. Not too many mortgage companies work with these types of loans, especially banks. I used to work with them and I know that they offer the program. Keep me updated