Who is nervous about becoming a Private Lender?

2 Replies

I would like to know what might be holding you back from becoming a private lender? Please be descriptive regarding your interests and the property/project type: SFR, Multi-Family, Commercial, etc.

What obstacles do you feel would need to be overcome in order for you to be comfortable lending money to investor?

What questions do you have about becoming a Private Lender?  What do you hope to achieve by being a private lender?  What do you see as the pros and cons?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Originally posted by @Keith Baker :

I would like to know what might be holding you back from becoming a private lender? Please be descriptive regarding your interests and the property/project type: SFR, Multi-Family, Commercial, etc.

What obstacles do you feel would need to be overcome in order for you to be comfortable lending money to investor?

What questions do you have about becoming a Private Lender?  What do you hope to achieve by being a private lender?  What do you see as the pros and cons?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ok, you've piqued my interest. Are you doing private lending?

Yes, I am a private lender but I'm researching topics and ideas for my podcast.  I'm reaching out on several platforms in order to find out what concerns people have and then address them on future episodes.