Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
David Jones
Votes |
Looking for 1st Lein HELOC Bank or FCU

David Jones
Posted Jul 15 2018, 06:14

There are several programs that offer buy-in educational programs that offer a financial method to pay your home/rental property mortgages faster by replacing your 1st mortgage (compound interest) with a 1st Lein HELOC (simple interest) that is linked with a checking account.

Once you finance your home or rental property with the 1st Lein HELOC loan ($100,000), you have all your monthly personal/business/rents paid types of income ($15,000/month) deposited into the checking account that's linked to this 1st Lein HELOC. Once your monthly income is deposited, then your 1st Lein HELOC balance drops to $85,000. So all your income is applied to the reduce your loan balance - No idle money.

But, of course, you do need money to live on. So your monthly expenses (utilities, groceries, etc.) and spending money ($5,000) are withdrawn with said checking account (via debit card/checks). If all your monthly expenses were $5,000, then your ending 1st Lein HELOC balance would show at $90,000.

I hope I'm understanding/describing this accurately? 

But the bottom line question is that I have is which banks or FCU's offer this type of 1st Lein HELOC (w/Checking acct) ??? Perhaps either an online type of bank or ones specifically in Indiana?

Loading replies...