90% LTV Lender Suggestions?

7 Replies

Hi all, I’m in the process of rounding up my funds to purchase my second deal, and was curious if anyone in Michigan knows of a good 90% LTV lender to possibly secure a HELOC or Home Equity Loan from. I’m having a difficult time finding banks or credit unions who will do higher than an 80% LTV. Thank you for any suggestions or advice!

Hi Rochelle,

Is this 90% loan for an investment property or your primary?  Also does the property need any work or if you were to get construction money as well could you get a higher value? 

Hello Rochelle!

A little bit out of context, and because I would advise that to my self if I was you. Try not to leverage to that extent. We all know that sooner or later a crash will come, and one of the most powerful ways to protect yourself is by not over-leveraging, even if you are just flipping and not holding.

I hope you keep killing it in your upcoming deals!

Take care,

- AB

Originally posted by @JJ Bliss :

Hi Rochelle,

Is this 90% loan for an investment property or your primary?  Also does the property need any work or if you were to get construction money as well could you get a higher value? 

This loan will be taken out on my primary residence, used for the down payment of my next primary residence. I already have my ducks in a row to rent this place out through my management company once I purchase my next deal. 

In phoenix here, I currently have a 90% on my primary home from a credit union. Another credit union is offering 100% CLTV with higher rates of course.

I have a lender that will lend 90% of your all in cost or ARV. Its a 12 month, no prepayment program with 9.99% interest and 2.99 points. I would love to get you in touch with them, they do work in most states